We have just launched our very own Camp Hill newspaper.
This is being run as an after school club every Tuesday from 3.30 - 4.30 for any children in KS2. The children who attend at the moment are busy producing news items that interest them and also that they think other people should know about our school.
Once the paper is ready (we are aiming for just before Christmas), we will sell the newspaper to the children in school.
Here are some things to look forward to:
- Meet the journalists
- A day in the life of a learning detective
- Clubs at Camp Hill
- What class assemblies have we had this term?
- Job of a play leader
- Come to our breakfast club
- Trips we have been on
- Fun facts on all of the topics we have done this term
- School Council - an insiders story!
- Meet the new staff and find out their secrets
- Meet the old staff - our phase leaders!
- What's so great about social dining?
- Find out who gets the attendance awards.
Our journalists have already been busy taking pictures!
There are still places in newspaper club. If you would like to come along and write your own article about something in your school then come and see Mrs Diaz.