Thank you so much for returning your children, it is lovely to see them again.
Obviously, this morning has been a huge learning curve for everyone and by and large it has gone smoothly, however, there are a few things that we need to bring to your attention.
- All adults, bringing children to school and picking up from school MUST be wearing face coverings unless medically exempt.
- Adults and children MUST adhere to social distancing and we also ask that you wait patiently to allow children to access their classrooms while maintaining distancing.
- Children MUST adhere to their time slots. We are aware that this involves a lot of waiting around for children and parents/carers. However, the reasoning behind this is so that classes can enter school in their class bubbles and there is little to no chance of cross contamination from children from other classes.
- Because we appreciate that staggered times for starting and finishing school is challenging when you have multiple children in school. To help with this, we are offering a late club until 4pm at a cost of £2 (after 4pm, any late comers will be charged the full after school club fee of £4.50. To book your child/ren into the new late club, you will need to go onto the SIMS pay portal. The product will open every Friday night at 7pm and you will then be able to book your child/ren in for the following week (please note, you can ONLY book a week at a time). There will only be 15 places available per day so it will be on a first come first served basis.
Nursery and Reception Stay and Play Sessions:
- PLEASE NOTE all parents and carers of Nursery and Reception children coming to stay and play on Friday 4th September MUST be wearing face coverings unless medically exempt.