Applying for your child to attend Camp Hill Primary School
Camp Hill Primary School follows the Local Authority admission process.
What to do
- Parents must apply for a school place through their Warwickshire Local Authority
- Parents may apply for a place at any preferred school
- Non-Warwickshire schools can be listed on the Warwickshire application form
- If you live within a school’s priority area you have more chance of your child being offered a place at that school
- Living within the priority area does not guarantee an offer of a place at that school as there may be more applicants living within the priority area than the number of places available
- Warwickshire residents are encouraged to apply online, otherwise call the admissions office
- The Headteacher can tell you about the admission arrangements and the opportunities to visit the school
- Places are offered according to the admissions criteria. Late applications will be considered after all those received on-time.
More information on applying to our school can be found on the website below and in the admissions policy.